3.12.08

Thanksgiving was very boring. There was just a lot of old people at my house talking about absolutly nothing. Then when me and my sister tried to talk they could not hear and talked right over us. There was nothing to do! The day after we spent the night at my grandmas and picked up her car, and did nothing else. Then I had to get up at 10:00 for cheer. After Alyssa came over and we went to the movies with Jessie. We saw Four Christmases, it was pretty good but there was a lot of things Jessie really did not understand. After we just went back to my house, then my dad blew up the air matress. It was so blown up we did flips and tucks onto it, and did not hurt ourselves. Then on Sunday i got hardwood floors, my dad ripped up my carpet, and I had hardwood floors. Then my mom got me a new bedspread. It is hot pink, black, and white. My break was very boring!

1 comment:

Assy said...

oh i see, iguess i won't come over your house anymore because I'm sooooooooooooooooo boring!!(jk)
luv ya!