3.4.09


Yay! For my summer vacation we get to go to........MYRTLE BEACH!!!! This vacation my sister and i forced my dad to say we would not go to any educational place. Because every vacation we go on my dad finds something that's educational. if we were in a desert my dad would find something. It will be seven days of nothing.

So, this weekend Jessie had a.. Dance Competition. Suprise! We had to go all the way out to Lake Orion. Each day we were there till 12:00 at night, literally. It was two full days. The school was really nice though.

This week I started driver's training. i drove for the first time yesterday, and well it wasn't perfect. I kept drifting to the right, but i do that when i walk anyways. But, i had to use the boosterpad because i'm short.



That picture is Jessie again, and the website is the dance studio

No comments: