25.11.08

I cannot wait for ............CHRISTMAS!!! I love christmas because there are sooo many things we in november. December 22 is jessies birthday (she turns 13 :( ) then the 23 is a big day of nothing. it is my least favorite day of the year. Then the 24 is christmas eve and then the 25 is christmas!!!!!!!!!! unlike emily i love to listen to christmas music it is so happy and gets me really exited! i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
Thurday is Thanksgiving and i am not that exited. The only fun part of it is watching the parade with Jessie and being stupid. (we are good at like, or at least jessie. just kidding) This thanksgiving is a handicapped thanksgiving. The only people coming are old, except for my aunt jordan and uncle jeff. I seriously think were going to have a medicine table. Whatever, it'll still be fun. Jessies always entertaining.

No comments: